Monday, April 23, 2018

Scrapbook Layout Share

Hi, friends....I recently posted a layout share on my Youtube channel of all of the projects I have squeezed in between recording process videos...anyone who creates videos understands the time and effort they demand, therefore, sometimes you just want to create...That being said, I wanted to share them here with you as well....please take a look and I hope you enjoy!
 
 
 

 
This layout is created with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and a old Basic Grey collection, Fresh Cut.
It is pretty simple for me, but with a large cut file, it creates a large design element that you really don't have to add much of anything else.
I used products from Paige Evans sticker book, Pretty Little Studio, & Pink Paislee.

 
 
 
 




 

This layout was also created with that same Basic Grey collection and a cut file from Paige Evans.  I love this cut file because it is so versatile! I decided to back some of the "polaroid" spaces with small photos I printed of my daughter and husband at the lake.  I filled in the other areas with pretty papers and layered stickers and embellishments I had been holding in my stash for a long time!  Including some brads that had been collecting dust.  Current products used are from Paige Evans sticker book and flair from Cuts2Luv. 








This layout was so much fun to make...I used an old collection from My Minds Eye and a cut file from Paper Issues.  I love everything about this collection and all of the bright gorgeous papers were perfect to back the hot air balloon. The embellishments I used were mostly from the MME collection except for the tassel and chipboard title.  I have been hoarding this chipboard from ScrapFX for years and thought it was finally time to use it!  I added some paints and clear embossed it.  I finished the layout with some puffy stickers from Freckled Fawn and jewels from Lucy's Little things.




This layout was inspired by a Paper Issues challenge to use frames and I definitely layered them on this layout!  The collection is from Pink Paislee and is several years old called "Secret Crush". I managed to get (8) frames on this layout by layering them under my photos!  I used some puffy stickers from Freckled Fawn and added some mixed media to my background using some sprays from Shimmerz.



This layout was created with the same Pink Paislee collection and also for a Paper Issues challenge "on an angle".  I also incorporated cut files from Just Nick Studios and one being the large title under my photos that I colored with some Shimmerz paints.  This is a fun challenge for me because I was able to create a design that is not typical for me.











This is definitely one my most fave and challenging layouts recently!  I used a cut file from Paper Issues and stitched for the first time on my layout!  Totally inspired by Paige Evans and all of the stitching she does on her projects and this cut file is perfect for it!  I used a mix of products from various brands including Freckled Fawn, Pink Paislee, Crate Paper & Pretty Pink Posh.








This layout came together pretty quickly because I started with a free cut file from Bea Valint on her blog and it really is the main design element and since it takes up so much room, there isn't much need or room to add anything else.
I added some of the loose flowers also included in the cut file and painted them with my Shimmerz paints and layered them with some sparkly things from Katia Studio and Pretty Pink Posh.  I added some texture to the background behind my photo with some texture paste from Ranger some soft watercolor with my Prima Confections.  The flair button is from Cuts2Luv.






This layout was put together in under an hour which is pretty quick for me! I used an old collection from My Minds Eye and a cut file from Jen Schow.  Most of the embellishments I used are from the collection except for the foam sticker title and the house is from Bramble Fox.  The flair button is from Pretty Little Studio.














This layout was inspired by my motivation to use my stash!  I started with collecting all of the chipboard and wood veneer "love" embellishments and decided to use them all on one layout....I chose a beautiful patterned paper designed by Irit Landgraft exclusively for Hip Kit Club and stamped a portion of my title in black ink using Paige Evans latest stamp set.  The flair buttons are from Cuts2Luv.



This layout is one of my favorites as well...I used the gorgeous "Flourish" collection from Maggie Holmes and a cut file from Paige Evans.
I backed the center of the cut file with vellum to tone down the background and backed the flowers in the cut file with the solid color papers from the collection.  The flair button is from Cuts2Luv.


This cut file is another quicky but goodie! I created this layout with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and an older collection from My Minds Eye.  I was going for a simplistic look and started with a piece of white cardstock because I knew I wanted to add a watercolor on the background.
 
This layout is like a throw back for me because I hadn't used flowers on my layout in a very long time! but I have so many in my stash and when I decided to use this older collection from Glitz designs, I thought it would match perfectly! I layered so many flowers on this and I love it!  I also used chipboard from ScrapFX the cut file title from Just Nick Studios and Wilna Furstenburg.  On the background, I used a Tim Holtz stencil and texture paste, then added some Shimmerz for color and interest. 
This layout was inspired by a recent project of Paige Evans...I am in love with her work and thought I'd give this one a go....I started with a text patterened paper from my stash and painted some black stripes to give the eye a little break from the text and the butterflies I added.  I used one of Paige's cut files and cut them in all different sizes.  I took a page from Missy Whidden's book and painted, smooshed and splattered all kinds of ink on them before pulling them off my Silhouette mat.  After layering them with some vellum butterflies, I stitched them down the center with my sewing machine.
I used a black & white photo as to not compete with all of the other details.  I used flair button from Cuts2Luv and my title is from Bramble Fox.

 

This layout was inspired by a couple of things..first, the cut file which is from Paper Issues and second, my mission to use my wood veneer stash!  I popped up the cut file so it would lay flat with the wood veneer.  I love all of the color and it mixes well with the black & white elements including the circle phrase embellishment from Bramble Fox.  The flair button is from Cuts2Luv.


This layout is using Pretty Little Studio products and because the PLS papers are only 8x8 and all I had were scraps left so I layered most of them behind my photo.  I used the paper distresser on all of the edges and popped some of the layers up.  I tucked in die cuts and stickers from the collection and added some puffy stickers from Pink Fresh Studio.


This layout is also from Pretty Little Studio and I had hoarded all of the beautiful flower die cuts and thought it would be pretty to keep them and the photo as the focal points of the layout. For my title, I used clear stickers from Amy Tan sticker book.


This layout was inspired by a project I saw on Instagram, Jenessa_Franco where she used a bunch of her leftover alphas to create a background similar to this....I had been contemplating how I could use the alohas that didn't make words anymore and this was an awesome idea!  After I glued them all down, I added several layers of gesso and splattered some ink.  The paper collection I used is from Fancy Pants and I used some puffy stickers from Pink Fresh Studio.
 
 
 
 
 

This layout was created for a Paper Issues sketch challenge using  Cocoa Vanilla Studios.  I had only a couple of full sheets left, but lots of scraps and all of the branding strips....so, decided to layer them and stitch them down with my sewing machine.  I only added a few embellishments from the collections in order to keep the layout simple.











Thanks so much for stopping by! Please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of the layouts or products I used .
 I hope you found some inspiration here and for more details, check out my YouTube video linked below.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...