Monday, April 23, 2018

Cocoa Vanilla Studios Scrapbook Layout " Thankful, Blessed, Grateful"

 
 
 Hi, friends....I am back with another layout using my Cocoa Vanilla Studios stash....Plus, I paired the beautiful patterned papers with a cut file from Paige Evans.  I cut it large on my Silhouette Cameo in order to use it as the main design element.  When you do this, it makes it easy to fill in the rest of the layout. I started by matting the polka dot patterned paper on one of the flower patterned papers and gutted it of course to use on another project. Next, I added some clear gesso and "smooshed" and splattered some Shimmerz and Heidi Swapp color shine on to my background so it would peek through the large title.
 
 
Once I backed all of the open spots of the cut file, I popped it up on some fun foam.

 
I layered some cut apart of the cards to the left of my photo and tucked one of the tags behind it for my journaling. I also tucked some of the gorgeous flowers and ephemera in the cluster.
 

 
I used a couple of the larger flower die cuts to the right of my photo and scattered some sparkly sequins from Pretty Pink Posh around.  I also layered one of the matching flair buttons with some thread and one of the round stickers from the sticker sheet.

 
To balance the embellishments, I added a couple of butterflies and sequins on the large die cut title and used my Nuvo shimmer pen for beautiful shimmerness...yes, I just made that word up!

 
 
This is the tag I wrote my journaling on that slides behind the cluster of cards and embellishments. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you found some inspiration! For more details, you can check out my YouTube process linked below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...