Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Easter Mini Album //Paige Evans cut file

Hi, crafty friends...I am a little late in posting this, but better late than never right??
 
I made this cute little mini album from a Paige Evans cut file and I am really pleased with the way it turned out! The cut file allows you to adjust the overall size to whatever suits your needs and my finished album pages are 3 X 3.  I used some of the beautiful patterned papers from Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection.
I did incorporate some of my own embellishments as well throughout, but mostly used stickers from the Paige Evans sticker book and fussy cut elements from the papers.
 
 
To tie my album closed, I added a couple of large eyelets to tie some white ribbon through...it wasn't necessary, but I like the way it finishes it.  You could also use a binder clip too.


I love the way it looks opened...it kind of reminds me of one of those little finger paper games you folded up and added messages when you were a kid...


 
To add some texture and dimension, I added some tags for journaling and extra pictures in the slots where each section meet and added clips and ribbons at the top.
 


I cut a photo of our dyed eggs in half to add to the folded bottom of one of the sections and layered some die cuts which are super cute!
 
 
 I added some journaling in different places to keep it interesting and had fun adding different size die die cuts for more color!
 
 
I really wanted to add the super little cat sticker so I decided to cut in half to add to the bottom.
 

To finish the last section, I added a bunch of little colorful flowers on the bottom which is a prefect finish to the colorful photo above it.

 
If you'd like to watch my flip through, please check out the YouTube link below. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found some inspiration and try this mini album for yourself!  If you have any questions or comments, please contact and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...