Monday, April 23, 2018

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Scrapbook layout "This life is pretty wonderful"

 Hello friends....I have been bursting with inspiration lately and I decided to try and use of the rest of my Cocoa Vanilla Studios stash...I didn't use it all but most of it is gone and not that I am happy about that, but with more stash used allows more room for new stuff! :)
Recently, I created a layout with a typography style and when I pulled out all of the die cuts and cut apart pieces and noticed all the words, I thought it would be a quick simple way to use them up.
I started with one of the patterned papers with the black and white striped and added some white gesso because I knew I wanted to add some mixed media to the background.
I used some Shimmerz and Heidi Swapp color shine to add some color behind the words.  I wanted the words to stand out.
 
 
I layered some of the die cuts and stickers on top of each other and used my mini stapler to attach them. 
 
I popped up some of the pieces on fun foam to add some dimension.
 

 
Of course, I used some of the matching flair and backed some messy thread underneath.



 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  For more details , check out my youtube process video linked below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...