Sunday, March 4, 2018

Stash busting Layout "Enjoy the Sunshine"

 
Hi, crafty friends....I wanted to share another layout with you using my stash.  I used the Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic collection and a cut file from the Silhouette store.
 I backed all of the flowers with the pretty papers and layered around my picture and the top and bottom embellishment clusters.
  
 
I created the background with my Shimmerz paints and paste.
 

 
My title consists of puffy stickers from Dear Lizzy and Authentique alphas which I used my sewing machine to stich to may layout.
 


I used brads from the same collection as well as flair from Cuts2Luv etsy shop.


I finished the layout with some hearts from Bella Blvd and sequins from pretty Pink Posh.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found some inspiration in my layout! To watch the whole process, check out my YouTube Video linked below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...