Sunday, March 4, 2018

Scrapbook layout "Spring Time Sunshine"

 
Hello friends...Thanks for stopping by....
I am sharing a layout I created recently using my stash....a very old Basic Grey collection...yes, Basic Grey...how sad they are gone....
I still have some of their products and still love it!
I started with a cut file from Paige Evans and I had already printed these pictures out small and though it was a great way to showcase them in the cute little polaroid areas..
I love the way it drapes across the page over this beautiful watercolor patterned paper from the collection.  I backed the other spaces with matching patterned papers.
 
 My title consists of a puffy sticker from Pink Paislee and the "spring time" is fussy cut from an old strip of paper and honestly, I can't recall where it came from, but have held on to it for years just for this layout!
 
 In the spirit of using my stash, I pulled out a bunch of dragonfly and tiny butterfly brads and scattered them all over the page.
 
 
The "butterfly in the sky" sentiment is also from the same collection the "spring time" is and although I already have a title, I couldn't imagine after all these years that I would have another perfect layout like this one to add it to....so, two titles...and that is ok with me!
 
I used a couple of wood buttons from my stash an added a flair button from Cuts2Luv and finished the layout off with some puffy hearts from the new Pink Fresh Studio The mix 2 collection.
 

 I love the way this turned out!! I hope you do too and find some inspiration of your own!
I did not record this layout process, but if you have any questions regarding this layout, please let me know and I will get back to you right away. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Heather :-) the paper is lovely (yes it is a shame they stopped making papers) and the strings of photos are fabulous! I love the whole design of this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it and was a little unsure this layout qualified for the challenge theme.. it may be stretching it a little but this is what it reminded me of.... thanks again

      Delete

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...