Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

 
 
Hi, crafty friends...I am back to share an Easter card I created for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  The theme is Easter and the suggestion or products is for "Your Next Stamp".  Unfortunately, I do not have any of their products, but I do have a ton of Easter related products.
 
I started with a piece Bristol smooth cardstock and embossed cute little stacked eggs from a Darcy's stamp set...the company that offers matching flair buttons for their stamps..?
The stamp set image is just three eggs stacked and I covered the background with this one stamp set.  After embossed with white embossing powder, I used my super awesome Clarity Stamp ink brushes to apply my Distress Oxide Inks.  I used these brushes as opposed to the ink blending tools because you can get such soft beautiful results with these brushes...love them! And because distress oxide inks are so easy to blend, this background was really easy to make!
 


I layered a piece of vellum to add my title to so it would stand out and not cover all of the cute little eggs in the background.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I embossed it with white embossing powder. 
 
I finished the card with some beautiful matching sequins from my stash and Pretty Pink Posh.
 
I hope you find some inspiration in my card!  Thanks for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the whole softness to the design.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...