Saturday, March 10, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

 
Happy Saturday,Friends! 
I am sharing a card I created with some new products for

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Each week, Simon Says Stamp creates new challenges on Mondays and Wednesdays for all to participate...usually, there is a theme and a mention of a specific brand.
And...a random winner is chosen to receive a $50 gift from Simon Says Stamp...
What an incredible prize, so why not try....?
 
This week's Monday Challenge is "Whatever the Weather" and Tim Holtz products are being showcased....I do have several Tim Holtz stencils, dies, and inks of course...and I really wanted to try and incorporate some of the less obvious products, but I received this new stencil from My Favorite things and really want to use it so I used Tim Distress Oxide "Salty Ocean with the stencil...and what better background for "whatever the weather" then a cloud background?

 
 
I cut clouds from Wplus9 "sending sunshine" die set and added some Nuvo shimmer plus I used my gel pen over the faux stitched lines. 
 
 
 

I used Pretty Pink Posh "scalloped borders" to create my grassy hills and layered them at the bottom and stamped the tree & bees with a stamp set from a set from Gourmet Stamps.  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and added some glitter with the Nuvo shimmer pen and my favorite gel pen.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment with Ranger platinum embossing powder.
 

 
To finish the card, I added some 3mm clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh scattered around the card.
 
I hope you enjoy and found some inspiration from my card!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!
 


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the design and soft colors. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...