Saturday, March 10, 2018

Paige Evans Collection & Cutfile "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"

 
Hello crafty friends....sharing another layout I created using Pink Paige Evans Oh MY Heart collection and one of Paige Evans cut file for my Silhouette Cameo....I love this title and doesn't it sum up so many things in life...especially "mom life" which is referenced a few times in this collection!
 

I backed all of the words with different papers and love the impact it gives...I layered it on top of white cardstock which I added some Shimmerz and Heidi Swapp paints by smooshing it with some plastic packaging....love this technique...so easy and provides a beautiful look!!

 

Since the title was so large and colorful, I kept the embellishing to a minimal just using some of the die cuts from the collection and stickers from the sticker book...oh how I love that sticker book!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the pictures and found some inspiration in my layout.  For the whole process, you can check out my process video on YouTube linked below...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...