Thursday, February 1, 2018

Places To Go 12x12 scrapbook layout

Hi, crafty friends...Thanks so much for stopping by for another project!  This is another wintery layout of my little girl and her friend ice skating....we have an indoor rink nearby which is nice so we can skate and not freeze too...don't get me wrong, there is something so nostalgic about skating outside surrounding by decorations and lights in December....but it is cold! plus the indoor rink is so much less crowded.
I used the Fancy Pants Timbergrove collection from a few years back and the colors from the photo work great for this collection.
I started with a little mixed media with my Shimmerz products on the background as well a cut file from the Silhouette store that I also colored the "Gosh Garnet" from Shimmerz...this is one of my favorite paints...it is such a pretty pinkish red and the gold shimmer in it is beautiful! love it.... 
I had a tough time with my title..but in the spirit of using my stash, I pulled out the "to go" thickers that I have had for a very long time...because what kind of title includes "to go"...??
therefore, "Places to go" was born...obviously, we aren't going anywhere, but they are on the move so I thought it was somewhat appropriate.  What do you think?  any suggestions...?
for a title with "to go" in it or for ice skating...? I'd love to hear them.
 




I really hope you find some inspiration from this layout and if you would like to see the whole process, check out the link to my YouTube video below.  Thanks again for your support.  
                                                           https://youtu.be/xXiipDDTu7c

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...