Thursday, February 1, 2018

"Hello Elf" scrapbook page

Hi, Crafty friends....Thanks for stopping by. 
 I have another 12 x 12 scrapbook page to share with you.
I am working with Pretty Little Studio's Winter Joy collection primarily with a few other bits mixed in and I love the colors and embellishments included!! If you aren't familiar with PLS, their papers are only 8x8, so you have to come up with creative ways to add their patterned paper and since I had a few of their beautiful transparencies....I decided shaker pockets was the way to go!!
I backed my shaker pockets to vellum and sewed them closed with my sewing machine and I didn't want to sew to the background as I wasn't sure how I was going to lay them on the page...I stuffed my shaker pockets with lots of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Simon Says Stamp, and Dancing Quinn on Etsy.  I love all of the colors and sparkle!!
I backed my photo with the two cards included in the packaging from PLS embellishments, patterned paper and the tree vellum sheet.
I used the word die cuts from the embellishment packs to stack down the right side of the photo and layered underneath each word small die cuts...

 
I created a small embellishment cluster to the top left of the page including matching die cuts and banners from the cut apart sheet.  I also used some gold puffy stickers from Freckled Fawn to add some dimension.

I really hope you enjoyed the pictures of my latest project and you found some inspiration! and maybe you will be inspired to create your own large shaker pocket on your next project!
You can check out my YouTube video to see the whole process linked below!
Thanks! Have a crafty day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...