Saturday, February 10, 2018

"Picture Perfect" Scrapbook layout

 
Hi, crafty friends!  I wanted to share my latest layout with you...I have digging in to my stash and discovered this fairly old collection from Authentique.  I have always loved their papers...they have a texture to them that no other paper line has...I  really love the aged look to them and their embellishments.  This particular collection has nods to reading and thought it was perfect for the picture of my little girl enjoying her book laid out on the floor.
I started by adding gesso to the creamy-yellow paper and while that dried, I started backing all of the pin wheel looking shapes to my white cut file.  The cut file is from The Cut Shoppe.
 

I added some pretty sequins to all of the centers of the pin wheels in addition to some circle embellishments.
 
The title acrylic piece "Picture Perfect" is from Freckled Fawn and it matches so well.

 
I added some puffy stickers from random collections from Hip Kit Club and American Crafts to create texture.


 
I really hope you enjoyed these pictures and found some inspiration of your own!
Thanks so much for stopping by! To see my whole process, check out my YouTube video linked below...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...