Tuesday, February 13, 2018

"I adore you" card

Hi, crafty friends! 
I am back to share a card that I created for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.
The challenge is to create a project with the phrase "It Must Be Love" in mind and featuring Simon Says Stamp products which isn't a problem for me at all!  I have quite a bit of their products because I love their unique style and reasonable pricing.  My card below features one of their heart dies that I cut from white cardstock and white fun foam.
With the fun foam, and applying the actual die cut from white cardstock, the hearts create little shaker hearts that I inserted little bits and sparkly things.  I love the way it looks...I used sequins and bits from Pretty Pink Posh and a couple of bits from Michaels. 
I kept the negative white cardstock portion created when I cut the hearts the first time to create the remainder of the top of the card. 
 
 

I stamped and embossed the sentiment from an Altenew stamp set with Archival black ink and sparkly clear embossing powder. I finished the card off with clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh . 
 
I am so pleased with the way it turned out and hope you like it as well.
maybe you will be inspired to create heart shaker pickets on your next card!
If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks so much for stopping by. 



2 comments:

  1. All the sparkle is fantastic, perfect for a Valentine's card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much!! It is perfect for valentines and in fact I plan to give it to my husband tomorrow! 😊

      Delete

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...