Saturday, February 17, 2018

"Grateful Moments" scrapbook layout

 
Hi, crafty friends...I am back with another layout using my older supplies!! Yay for me!  I am proud of the progress I have made with my 2018  stash challenge!
This layout is for a picture of the gifts my husband and daughter gave me for Mothers Day in 2017 and I am using the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic collection.  I started out with diagonal strips of paper, but with the embellishments, it seemed to busy.  Therefore, I took those strips and cut them down in to banners to layer behind the main cluster on my page.
 
 
I used a flair from A flair for buttons and some embellishments from Maggie Holmes and Bella Blvd.


 
I fussy cut out some of the flower clusters from one of the patterned papers to layer in and added some of the matching wood buttons and brads from the dear lizzy collection.

 
My title "Grateful Moments" consists of pink puffy letter stickers from Heidi Swapp and the "moments" is from a Maggie Holmes sticker sheet.

 
I hope you enjoyed the pictures and you found some inspiration in my layout!  You can check out my whole process on my YouTube channel linked below....
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...