Monday, July 1, 2019

Scrapbook layout share //My Creative Scrapbook kit club - June Main Kit



Hey crafty friends....I hope your spring has been filled with love and flowers!! 
My spring got jump started with this kit for sure!  The main kit from My Creative Scrapbook was filled with Simple Stories Vintage Botanicals collection that has gorgeous flowers and spring elements!
Below is a snapshot of the contents of this month's main kit and I have a unboxing video on my youtube channel.
 
 
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VI8t9859Fqw?list=PLhY36DDOYkWP4eo-XzM-ziOzdBDu1YCIg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
 
My first layout uses this exclusive cut file from The Cut Shoppe...
 

 
 
You can watch my whole process in this YouTube video..
 
 
 
My second layout has to be my favorite...I used the below exclusive cut file from The Cut Shoppe and altered it to make it work for my layout.

 
You can see how I changed the cut file to fit my design and the rest of my process in this YouTube video.

 
My third layout was a little out of my comfort zone and definitely took some twists and turns....check out my process in this YouTube video.

 
My last layout was super fun to create!  I love making my own backgrounds and incorporated a few stencils and ink sprays to create this grid color block layout.  You can see how this layout came together in this YouTube Video.



 
 
Thanks so much for taking a look at my layouts using the My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit.  I hope you were inspired to try some of these techniques.  I'd love to know what you think...please feel free to leave any comments or questions below.
If you are interested in getting these cut files or the next kit, head over to My Creative Scrapbook!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...