Saturday, June 15, 2019

"Lovely" 12x12 Scrapbook layout // Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Collection

Hey friends...I am guest designing over at Butterfly Reflections Ink this month and I am back sharing a layout created with one of my favorite collection lately....Cocoa Vanilla Studios "Happiness Collection
I love this collection...its bright rainbow colors, gorgeous clear stickers, and the oh so pretty embellishments!
 
I started with a white piece of white cardstock as my background and cut a bunch of "spring florals" on my silhouette from Just Nick Studio also from white cardstock.
 
 
 
I backed the flower die cuts with patterned papers from the 6x8 paper pad.  Then, for a little sparkle and shine, I embossed the tips of the flowers with WOW sparkle silver embossing powder using Versamark embossing ink.
 
 
I adhered the flowers vertically just in the centers to keep the petals lifted and popped a few of them up with pop dots.  After matting my photo with a couple of patterned papers, I added stickers from the cardstock stickers and the clear stickers around my photo and layered underneath my large flowers.  I love the clear stickers in this collection...they mimic watercolor patches without breaking out the water!  

 
To embellish the layout, I added some matching butterflies and my title die cut from the ephemera package.  To finish up, I added Nuvo drops and Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the center of a couple of large flowers.

 
 I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my layout!  Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to know what you think.  Please feel free to leave a comment or questions below. Then, head over to the shop to get your hands on this collection before its gone!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...