Tuesday, June 4, 2019

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club // May Main Kit scrapbook layouts

 
Hey crafty peeps....I know this post is a little late as we are now in June, but I had some awesome inspiration I wanted to share so here it is....
 
The May Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club was packed with Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Horizon collection paired with some fun embellishments!
I do have an unboxing video on my youtube channel if you are interested to see what  I started with.
 
 
I created four layouts starting with the one below using one of the exclusive cut files offered from MCS for free.  I thought it would be fun to back with the rainbow patterned paper from the kit and add some hand stitching with rainbow threads.  It was quite time consuming, but so worth it!  The results are gorgeous!  This is such an easy way to add detail and texture without any skill!
I finished the layout with some splatters, a few matching embellies and a title from the Vicki Boutin sticker alphas from the kit.
 
My second layout was all about those cute little die cuts that look like little store fronts which were perfect for my shopping trip with my daughter and little brother!
I also used an exclusive cut file, but to use as a stencil with texture paste and lots of mixed media!
After the background was dry, it was just a matter of layering those fun die cuts.



 
My third layout was so much fun to make!  I used lots of exclusive cut files and layered with patterned papers and vellum.  There was a lot going on in this layout, therefore, once I added a few die cut flowers, my title, and a little mixed media on the background, it was good to go!  I love how bright and cheerful it is.
 



And last, but not least, my fourth layout.  I used all of the chipboard pieces included in the kit and painted them to match this collection.  I knew I wanted to add lots of little "frames" to have embellishments sit in and decided after much debating, to have them cascading down the page from my photo at the top.  You can watch how this layout twisted and turned on my YouTube channel.
 
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed these layouts created with the May Main kit!
I'd love to know what you think! Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below!
 For more information on the available kits, head over to My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club to learn how you can have new, beautiful products delivered to your door each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...