Thursday, March 21, 2019

"Road Trip-Vermont" mini album//My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club March main kit

Hello again, crafty peeps! As promised, I have a bonus post featuring the mini album documenting my mini road trip to Vermont with family using the March main kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club. It is filled with the new Pebbles Chasing Adventures collection.
I loved creating this mini album and it was so easy to do!  mini albums don't always have to be about big adventures or have fancy albums or binding. 
Mine has beautiful patterned papers with a binder ring and cute handmade paper bead charm and I am super happy with the way it turned out!
 
I started with this months exclusive cut files available for free on the website under the "Add on kits" tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will have access to all of the current and past cut files.  These cut files are available to everyone whether you are a subscriber or not, but you will find that these cut files are designed with the kit in mind and will be gorgeous if paired with the kit.
I used the flower tags and frames as some of my pages and filled in the album with other fun patterned papers and cards from the cut apart paper.
The cover cut file is actually backed with a post card I got while in Vermont and finished it with some beautiful florals and that was it. Picking up memorabilia from your adventures make for fabulous additions to your mini album!
 
 
I traced the shape of the cut file tag on patterned papers to create other mini album pages.  Added my photo and embellishments...and voila!  with a collection like this, it makes it soo easy!



The 3x4 card below was part of one of the patterned papers and I hand stitched the sentiment and rounded the corners.  I thought it was appropriate sentiment and icon for this trip!



The next page I cut  by hand and added a couple of photos with a brad.
 

 
This is another page I created using a cut file and one of my fave pics! My daughter loves unpacking her things in a hotel...I have seen her move her things around to several drawers to determine the best fit...so cute to watch and definitely something to document!  The little bags and luggage is so perfect!
 


Another page I cut by hand and once I added my photo and beautiful embellishments plus a couple of small flower cut files, it fits right in with the cut file pages.
 


I also cut a cut file frame in patterned paper to layer over a cute photo of my mom and daughter.  To finish, I added a sentiment from the foam thickers in the kit and floral stickers.
 


 


 
My last page/back cover is another post card I picked up and with the lovely landscape in the background , it was the perfect spot for the foam sentiment and the last couple of cut file flowers. 


 
Lastly, I have been so inspired by Lisa Fonseca and her paper beads, I thought it was time to try for myself.  They are so simple to make and you can watch how in one of her many YouTube videos. 
I added some beads and fringe charm and added to my binder ring. 
 

 
This was so much fun to make and the inspiration hit me as soon as I received my March main kit!  You never know what kind of inspiration might spark your creativity so make sure you head over to My Creative Scrapbook and sign up for your kits delivered right to your door!!
Thanks so much for reading on and if you'd like to watch a full flip through, click on the link below...
Thanks again and have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...