Wednesday, January 17, 2018

New Simon Says Stamp Friends Release....so much fun!!

Hi, crafty friends...Thanks for stopping by...I want to share with you the recent cards I created using new products from Simon Says Stamp!  They were included in their latest release and my most fave is the "Center Cut Heart" stamp!  I love the cut out in the middle and I had such a great time creating these cards..so many possibilities!
You can click on the below link to purchase this stamp set....
 
so, for my first card....I heat embossed the image on vellum with the Ranger Gold Tinsel embossing powder...I love this embossing powder!! The pictures don't do it justice because it is so glittery ...
 love love love....
 
For the background, I knew I wanted to create a mixed media background and I used my Shimmerz paints to create the below background..However, after placing it under the vellum, it wasn't quite bright enough so I use this for another card shown below.

 Then, I created this background with my Distress Oxide inks....yes, I know this isn't anything new, but this doesn't get old at all!! playing with these inks makes me smile!

Below is the card I created from the first background...I stamped the heart from the Simon Says Stamp with Ranger Silver embossing powder, then used my Prima pastel confections watercolors to color it. Last, I embossed the sentiment with Ranger white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set...I am so happy with the way this turned out.

 This is the finished card using the embossed vellum and second background I created with the Distress Oxide Inks...I finished it with a popped up banner and embossed it with a sentiment from the same Altenew stamp set with the same Ranger gold tinsel and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins....this is my fave of all of the cards I created!!
 
For the card below..I actually started with embossing the heart on cardstock, then colored it with my Prima watercolors...however, it was missing something...so, I cut those out and added a black base to my card which is exactly what it needed...the contrast is awesome!  I finished it with a heat embossed sentiment from a Spellbinders stamp set and used my white jelly pen to make the little dots on the background...I got this idea from a video Jennifer McGuire did a while back...it adds just enough detail to complete the card!
 This card, I embossed the Center Cut Heart background stamp with black Versamark and clear embossing powder....then, I colored the image with Prima Metallic watercolors.
The sentiment is from a Honey Bee "Sending You" stamp set and heat embossed on a popped up black strip.  all of the colors are beautiful....there are so many possibilities for color combinations and each would look awesome with this stamp set!
 This card, I heat embossed the stamp image  and trimmed to create a vertical design card and colored it with my Prima pastel confections watercolors.  The sentiment is (4) layers of cardstock on top of a strip of vellum....I wanted the top layer to match the card, but without the vellum, it competed too much and the vellum makes the sentiment pop!  I love this Thank you die...unfortunately, I cannot recall what brand it is...ugh....Since documenting my projects, I have started organizing and labeling all of my products, and for this die, I have searched all of my previous orders and cannot find where I bough this... I even did a google search for it...and no luck...so, if anyone recognizes it, please, please, notify me...I'd love to find out for my own curiosity of course, but also to credit the maker of the die.
 This card is super simple compared to the ones shared above, but still love it...I heat embossed just the center heart with Ranger's gold tinsel and attached my panel to a pink notecard.
The sentiment is from an old stamp set from Lisa Hetrick and heat embossed with that same embossing powder. Simple, but sweet....what do you think???
Thanks for checking out my latest projects!  I really hope you enjoyed the photos and find some inspiration....also, check out the stamp set at Simon Says Stamp and all of the new products in their latest release!
Have a great day!!
 
PS...I am a little knew at creating posts and have not figured out how to link products and/or other websites....I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be able to do so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...