Tuesday, August 21, 2018

"Love, Home, Family" Scrapbook Layout //Butterfly Reflections Ink DT

Hi, crafty friends....I am back with another a scrapbook layout to share with you for the Butterfly Reflections Ink design team...I had a great time making this and hope you like it too!
 
The picture is of myself, husband, and daughter and I love the Pink Paislee Auburn Lane collection with it!  I started with a piece of white cardstock and really wanted to play with my new Shimmerz Paints because they match this collection so well.  I used the paints on the background and the  cut file title I cut on my Silhouette. Specifically, when skies are grey, so sappy, pip-pip cheery-o, and sage it isn't so. I got the title from a file available for free on the Hip Kit Club website and the circle is from 17turtles/Juliana Michaels blog.
 
 
I matted my photo on a couple patterned papers from the 6 x 8 paper pad and popped it up on some adhesive foam.
 
 
To add texture, I machine stitched my title and the circle cut file to the background. 
 
 
 To embellish my layout, I used the cute little puffy stickers, rub ons, and stickers from the 6 x 8 sheet of accent stickers.  To back the embellishment clusters, I used a couple of pieces from the cut apart patterned paper from the paper pad.
 
 
Lastly, I tucked in a few of the vellum gold flower die cuts from the Floral Ephemera.  I love those flowers and there are so many included in the pack!!
 

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are inspiring to get a little messy on your next project!  I'd love to know what you think.  Please feel free to leave a comment or question and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 
Make sure you head to the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop now to take a look at all of these goodies and all of the new stuff being added everyday!!
Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...