Monday, May 7, 2018

Butterfly Reflections Ink. Design Team! ***I am a Butterfly Ink-er!***

 
 
Happy Monday!! and it is certainly a happy Monday for me!
I recently was informed that I had been selected to be a part of the design team for
Butterfly Reflections Ink.  It is an online store featuring stamps, die, and scrapbooking supplies! 
I am very excited for this opportunity and to share this company with you!  The customer is excellent and Vanessa, the owner is a pleasure to work with.    She has also just opened up her first brick and mortar shop in her home town of New Hampshire!  I wish I was local so I could shop in store, but the next best thing is her online store!  However, if you are in her area, you definitely have to make a trip...I mean, who doesn't love shopping for craft supplies in person!!
 
 
If you haven't already shopped there, please check out the store linked above to check out all of the latest and greatest the crafting community has to offer!  Happy Shopping!!
 
Stay tuned for my first design team project coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...