Sunday, January 7, 2018

" So Sweet"

Hi, crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest scrapbook page.
Its been quite some time since I sat down and created a layout....most of last year, I worked on cards, and home décor items I had been putting off, plus I finished some long over due mini albums...I will share those soon!
for now...I am sharing details for my scrapbook page of my daughter, Shyanne, eating ice cream...
These are from 2015, and I realized as I was going through my photos, I had several of her eating ice cream....kind of funny!!
so, I included three of them on this page and spent more than typical time configuring the layout...also, this was my first recorded video as well and I think that may have made it a little worse....so go check it out on my YouTube channel!!
 I started with white cardstock and a strip of paper from Irit's designs included in a Hip Kit Club kit.
For the background, after applying gesso, I used my inktense pencils to draw hearts through my new Simon Says Stamp stencil, then sprayed with water....The hearts were distorted a little more than I had anticipated, but I like the way it looks with the "Watercolor" paper Irit created....
I layered some shimmerz and Heidi swap color shine with the "smooshin" technique on stop.



I tore small strips of vellum for the small cluster with the ice cream truck to sit on so it would stand out a bit more over the colorful paper.  I also used some thread for my flair to sit in.
 I had all of these little ice cream stickers and embellishments building up in my stash that I really wanted to use, so layered as many as I could....I love the way it turned out!!
To finish the layout, I scattered heart stickers and sequins as well as a title from a Crate Paper sticker sheet.
I hope you enjoy!  Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...