Wednesday, January 24, 2018

"Smile" 12x12 layout

 
Hi, crafty friends...Thanks so much for stopping by for another project!  I started this layout with the intention of documenting my goals for 2018! Use my stash, use more photos of me, and start sharing my work with others, are just a few....So, in the spirit of that, I dived in to my stash of homemade embellishments to create a very colorful layout! You can never go wrong with a rainbow color scheme, right??
The embellishments are a mixture of painted wood veneers, die cuts, stamped images and puffy stickers from various brands.  If you are interested in a specific color I used or embellishments, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you asap.  There were too many to try and list to this post. 
I started with piece of Bazill cardstock with gesso and started spraying!  I think I went a little overboard since the embellishments will already add color, it didn't need so much color on the background, but in the end, I am happy with it. 
I really hope you find some inspiration from this layout and if you would like to see the whole process, check out the link to my YouTube video below.  Thanks again for your support.
 




 
check out this video.... :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Kit share - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club/main Kit

Hey my friends....Happy new year!! I realize this post is a little late, but I have been spending time with my family and working on new co...